Travel Authentic Philippines understands our key role and influence in the sustainability development of tourism as a travel company that engages with various stakeholders in tourism, namely: consumers, tour guides, travel agencies, hotels, transport companies, restaurants, and attractions; therefore, we are committed to promoting sustainability.
We aim to follow, implement and promote good sustainability practices to maximize positive impacts and minimize negative impacts on tourism of our operations and to influence our clients and partners to do the same.
Travel Authentic Philippines has made a firm commitment to our business’s social and environmental sustainability.
- We commit to sustainability management.
- We commit to complying with all the national legislation, regulations, and codes of practice
- We commit to sustainable internal management by having clear, written and well-communicated social policy
- We commit to practicing human rights
- We commit to practicing environmental protection and enhancing community relations
- We commit to improving the sustainability of our partner agencies
- We commit to ensuring that vehicles used on tours do not cause more than average pollution
- We commit to achieving a tourism supply chain that is fully sustainable
- We commit to maximizing positive impacts and minimizing negative impacts at the destination to ensure the sustainable development of the places that we operate in
- We commit to ensuring clear, constant communication and high protection for our clients.